University Registrar Main Menu
Undergraduate Registration Information
Important Registration Notes
- All new freshmen are required to attend a Navigate Armstrong Orientation Session. New transfer or returning students have the option of attending one of the "Navigate Armstrong" Orientation Sessions or following the steps below to register for classes.
- Registration periods for off-campus centers may vary. Students who are required to enroll in learning support courses must be advised and registered through the Academic Assistance Department located in Victor Hall (2nd floor).
Advance Advisement and Registration For Currently Enrolled and Returning Students
Students who are currently enrolled or have been enrolled within the last three terms are invited to register during advance registration. See Academic Calendars
for the registration dates for a specific term. Students who have not attended within the last three terms will be required to submit a readmit application to the Admissions Office. Returning students who have been readmitted to the university also have the option to register during this registration period.
Late Advisement and Registration
Armstrong has a period of late registration and drop/add (schedule adjustment). During this registration period, students are permitted to register for classes and make schedule adjustments. A late registration fee will be assessed. See the Academic Calendars for these dates.
Steps for Registration
Meet with an Academic Advisor. Students must be advised prior to registering for classes. Students should schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor during published Advisement Dates. New students will be advised during the Navigate Armstrong Orientation Session. Locations for advisement are listed below:
- Declared Majors/Pre-Professional Students are advised in Academic Department
- Academic Assistance Students are advised in Academic Assistance Department - Victor Hall
- Undeclared Majors are advised in the Advisement Center - Solms Hall
Know your Student ID and PIN (Personal Identification Number). Every Armstrong student has an ID Number and PIN generated for web access. You will need this ID Number and PIN to log into the Port of Armstrong or into SHIP. Follow the instructions below to obtain your Student ID and PIN. Go to the Port of Armstrong and then SHIP. Click on Look Up ID and complete the bottom portion of the form that is displayed. Your Student ID will be displayed on screen.
- Log into the Port of Armstrong or SHIP
- Register for classes
- Print Schedule and Bill before logging out.
Follow fee payment instructions and pay by fee payment deadline. Students can pay through SHIP. Students who do not pay by the scheduled fee payment deadlines will be dropped from all courses.
Other Important Information