Science & Technology Expansion Program (STEP)
STEP Program Main Menu
The STEP program pays for your summer housing and 5 meals per week. All STEP students are expected to live on campus for the 6 weeks of the program. You will move in on June 14-16, 2014 at the conclusion of Navigate (around 4 pm) or earlier that day if you attended the April Navigate. Check in at the Housing Office.
- Visit: STEP Housing to get your application directions
- Be sure to review our list of items that you need to bring when you move into your room.
Directions to the Housing Office
The housing office is located in Compass Point Annex.
- Take the GA-204 exit, EXIT 94, toward SAVANNAH/PEMBROKE, 0.3 mi
- Turn onto GA-204 E, 7.3 mi
- Turn right into campus at the red light on Science Drive. Makethe first right and go all the way around the back of campus. You will see the dorms on your right. The housing office is on the second floor of Compass Point.
We have also made arrangements with the Housing office to allow STEP students who are living on campus in the Fall of 2014 to move into your new room in Winward Commons (or stay in your summer room) so that you will not have to take everything home and then bring it back a few weeks later. If you are not staying on campus in the Fall of 2014, you must vacate your room and remove your belongings from campus by 9:00 am on July 30.