Noyce MASTERS | Math and Science Teacher Education Readiness Scholarships
Noyce MASTERS Main Menu
Please note the following requirements:
- You must have at least a 2.5 overall GPA and 2.75 in science and mathematics courses
- Your must have a science or mathematics major. The PI, Dr. Nivens, retains full discretion in determining if your degree qualifies you for the program. If you have any questions, please email Dr. Nivens.
- You must have at least a 1000 combined SAT score or an ACT score greater than 43 (combined verbal and mathematics) or you must pass the GACE basic skill exam before any funds will be awarded. See here.
- You must successfully pass a background check before any funds will be dispersed.
- You must provide 3 letters of recommendation.
- You must provide a current transcript
- You MUST agree to the requirements of the scholarship: You are committing to teach in a high needs school for 2 years for every year of support. If you do not teach after receiving these funds, they will be payable back to Armstrong.
- You must agree to participate in all Noyce Masters activities, learning communities, meetings and tutoring requirements.