College of Science and Technology Tutorial Center
The CST Tutorial Center offers free tutoring in mathematics and various scientific disciplines for which qualified student tutors are available. In the summer, tutoring is offered only for mathematics. Use of the College of Science and Technology (CST) Math and Science Tutorial Center is open to all students at Armstrong Atlantic State University.
Note: You do not need an appointment to use the Tutorial Center.
For your visit, please:
- Fill out the CST Tutorial Center information sheet upon your first visit to the center each semester.
- Sign in and sign out each time you visit the center, printing your name clearly on the log sheet.
- Be sure to read the material assigned by your instructor carefully and make an attempt to do the work before requesting tutoring assistance.
- Understand that we may not be able to help you immediately upon your arrival, but we will assist you as quickly as possible.
- Bring your textbook, notes, and syllabus with you to the CST Tutorial Center to help your tutor determine how your instructor is approaching the material.
- Deliver any written comments about the service you are receiving in the CST Tutorial Center to Room 206A at the back of the Center. We welcome any comments you may have in order to improve the service that the CST Tutorial Center provides to you.
CST Tutorial Center Location
Solms Hall, room 206.
Find us on the campus map
Adjacent room 208 is available as a study room for students.
Spring 2013 Schedule
Wed, Jan 9th - Fri, May 3rd
Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Sunday: 5 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Tutor Schedules (rev. 3/28/13)
Specific hours by tutor/discipline