Biology Main Menu
Work/Study Student Jobs
The Biology Department Is looking for Work/Study Students
- You would be working in the labs and prep room, making media and setting up labs along with various other duties.
- You could be working up to 16 hours per work with a schedule that will work around your classes.
- You must qualify for federal work/study with the financial aid department.
- You must fill out an application with Career Services
- We would prefer a biology major but will interview any interested students.
Matt Draud 344-3065
Mercer University School of Medicine (Savannah Campus)
Research internships require a two semester commitment (Fall and Spring) with the potential to start in the Summer semester. Students have the opportunity to earn 3 credits of academic research (BIOL4910) each semester of participation with a requirement to present at the Student Scholars Symposium in the Spring. For information about biomedical research opportunities, application procedures, and deadlines contact Dr. Ness by e-mail at email@example.com.