- Fastest growing area in education
- 69.8% of jobs will require work-related training
- 44.5% of adults are participating part-time in adult ed programs
Adult Education and Community Leadership Graduate Certificate
About Our Graduate Certificate in Adult Education and Community Leadership
Format: Online Program
The program in adult education is designed to prepare individuals who are trainers and educators to better disseminate their knowledge to others.
The Certificate in Adult Education and Community Leadership program allows students to build upon their workplace knowledge and area of expertise to become educational leaders in their current field and community.
Although this program prepares its graduates for a wide variety of career opportunities, this certification program is offered in very few institutions of higher education, making it a popular and sought-after choice for individuals seeking advancement in many community and corporate settings.
- Savannah Technical College
- Memorial University Teaching & Health Care Systems Center
- Armstrong Atlantic State University
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center
- Private local businesses
- Federal Corrections Institutes
- Savannah State University
- St. Joseph’s/Candler Health Care Systems
- Community nonprofits (St. Mary’s Community Center, Goodwill Industries, Habitat for Humanity, Mercy Housing and Department of Family & Child Services)
- City of Savannah
- Oceanside Nursing Home, Tybee Island
- U.S. Representative’s staff
- The Mansion on Forsyth (esthetician/trainer)