Criminal Justice, Social & Political Science
Criminal Justice, Social, & Political Science Main Menu
Your first step to enrolling in Cyber Affairs and Security courses is to apply to the program.
Complete the Graduate Admissions Application
- Biographical Information
- Demographic information
- Residency and Military information
- Previous and Current Education information
Proposed program types
- Choose Certificate
Under Advanced Graduate Certificate Programs
- choose Cyber Affairs and Security
- Submit them if you have them but they are not required for this program
International Student information
- Complete only if you are not a US resident
- Affidavit on criminal convictions
All sections of the on-line application must be filled out completely in order to have your application reviewed for admission.
Submit any additional documents:
- Send in official transcripts from all schools/colleges attended. Official transcripts are transcripts that are sent directly from the institution in sealed envelopes.
- Letter of Intent
- Updated resume
Office of Admissions
1st Floor, Victor Hall
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, Georgia 31419
Applications will not be considered for admission until all the required documentation has been submitted.
Once you have been accepted, you will view your courses via port.armstrong.edu. If you have any questions, please contact us.