Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program
This certificate is designed for students who have completed a Baccalaureate degree in radiologic sciences, radiologic technology, or an approved health professions-related degree and are seeking certification in radiation therapy, magnetic resonance (MRI), computed tomography (CT), mammography or nuclear medicine. Students MUST be registered (certified) in Radiography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy or Sonography to apply to these programs. There are three options available to students:
General Admission Information
The post-baccalaureate certificate in Radiation Therapy consists of 27 semester hours.
- RADS 3190 — Principles of Radiation Therapy
- RADS 4201 — Radiation Oncology I
- RADS 4202 — Radiation Oncology II
- RADS 4240 — Radiation Therapy Physics
- RADS 4280 — Quality Management in Radiation Therapy
- RADS 3302 — Radiation Therapy Clinical Education II
- RADS 4303 — Radiation Therapy Clinical Education III
- RADS 4304 — Radiation Therapy Clinical Education IV
- RADS 4305 — Radiation Therapy Clinical Education V
The post-baccalaureate certificate in Advanced Imaging consists of 18 semester hours.
- RADS 4175 — Advanced Clinical Education
- RADS 4176 — Specialized Clinical Education
- RADS 4410 — Cross Sectional Anatomy
- RADS 4111 — Advanced Imaging in MRI
- RADS 4112 — Advanced Imaging in CT
- RADS 4113 — Advanced Imaging in Mammography
The post-baccalaureate certificate in Nuclear Medicine consists of 29 semester hours.
Students interested in a Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Program should apply using the online application to the Radiologic Sciences Department.
- RADS 3501 - Principles and Practice of Nuclear Medicine I
- RADS 3502 - Principles and Practice of Nuclear Medicine II
- RADS 3520 - Radiopharmacy and Radiochemistry
- RADS 3503 - Principles and Practice of Nuclear Medicine III
- RADS 4540 - Nuclear Medicine Physics and Instrumentation
- RADS 4571 - Nuclear Medicine Practicum I
- RADS 4572 - Nuclear Medicine Practicum II
- RADS 4573 - Advances in Nuclear Medicine Practicum
- RADS 4574 - Nuclear Medicine Inquiry