Give to Armstrong Main Menu
Fiscal Year 2013 Donation Data - Text only version
Over the fiscal year 2013, the Armstrong Atlantic State University Foundation raised $689,000 in gifts and pledges from 2,153 donors.
Breaking Down the Numbers
|Dollar Amount||Fund Type|
|$100,690||Armstrong Commitment Fund|
|$66, 959||unrestricted dollars|
|$19,294||Armstrong’s athletic programs|
|Constituency||% of Total Dollars Given||% of Donors|
|businesses or organizations||26%||3.9%|
|faculty and staff||15%||13.4%|
|friends of the university||15%||18.4%|
Our Progress Thanks to Donors and Friends Like You!
- Alumni giving increased 68.8% from 2012 to 2013.
- We welcomed 618 new donors to Armstrong (an increase of 74%)
- 91 donors contributed to the Armstrong Commitment Fund
- 70 students (including 23 graduating seniors) received an average of $1,485 each through the Armstrong Commitment Fund to complete their semesters
- 54% of Armstrong’s faculty and staff participated in the Campus Campaign. The national participation average for a school Armstrong’s size is just 25%!
Armstrong was able to create many new funds in fiscal year 2013.
- Armstrong Commitment Fund
- Asthma Initiative Fund
- B.J. Ford Scholarship Fund
- Bettye Anne Battiste Award for Excellence in Education Research
- College of Liberal Arts Scholarship
- Daniel Harris Memorial Scholarship
- Donna R. Brooks Endowment
- First Citizens Scholarship
- Meredith Avery Memorial Anthroplogy Fund
- Savannah Woman’s Club Scholarship
- William Bashlor Memorial Scholarship