Give to Armstrong Main Menu
Endowments can honor individuals and perpetuate shared values. Many of Armstrong's endowments have become family traditions with succeeding generations adding gifts to the principal established by the founding donors.
Endowed scholarships enable us to attract and retain the best and brightest students throughout the state, region and nation. These are gifts to Armstrong which are invested in perpetuity to provide ongoing and stable funding for student scholarships, academic chairs/professorships and academic programs.
The minimum funding levels required to establish a named endowment are generally as follows:
- Student scholarship and program support begins at $25,000.
- Endowed faculty support begins at $100,000.
Endowed Funds At Work
- Endowed scholarships, faculty posts and programs add a visible difference in quality, financial stability and value to Armstrong's campus.
- Holding an endowed professorship or chair is an honor in the academic world and an opportunity for Armstrong to reward its best faculty or to recruit top professors from other institutions.
- Endowed student scholarships are a key factor in attracting the best and brightest students to Armstrong.
For more information or to establish an endowed fund, please contact Julie Gerbsch at 912.344.2600.