College of Education
LiveText is the College of Education’s centralized assessment system for the teacher certification unit. LiveText provides the necessary tools for uniform data collection across all programs to track student progress. LiveText provides the tools for reporting aggregated data to the state and national accrediting agencies regarding comprehensive assessments, plans, reports and evidence of learning for the Unit as a whole. LiveText manages and assesses institutional reports, self-studies, and program assessment plans, it collects, analyzes, and reports based on our institutional outcomes; and manages all accreditation requirements through a single, comprehensive program. Livetext meets the state requirement for a comprehensive, unit-wide assessment system for our teacher certification programs.
The Unit supports making data-driven decisions about how to best meet the needs of our candidates by creating high quality programs that reflect our commitment to scholarship, professionalism, diversity, collaboration, and the effective use of technology. Learn more.
LiveText Faculty Tutorials
- Faculty FAQs
- LiveText: Start Here- System Requirements/General Information
- Enabling the single sign-on option (LiveText/D2L)
- LiveText: Basic Navigation/Overview [Video]
- "How to View Other Terms" [Video]
- LiveText: Assessing Submissions/How to complete an assessment [, 467KB] [Video]
- LiveText: How to request a resubmission [, 202KB]
- Armstrong: How to share documents with the Administrator [PDF, ]
- "How to Share a Document" [Video]
- "How to add standards to a LiveText document" [Video]
- "How to add standards into a rubric section" [Video]
See also the LiveText Faculty Help Center for more tutorials and videos on LiveText
Megan E. Morris, M.Ed.
University Hall 281
LiveText Technical Support
Technical Support Hours
Mon - Thurs: 7am to 9pm (CT)
Friday: 7am to 6pm (CT)
Sunday: 12pm to 9pm (CT)
Documents in PDF format
except where indicated.