College of Education
Office of the Dean
University Hall 250
Forms used by the College of Education
We strive to make your interaction with the College of Education at Armstrong Atlantic State University the best possible experience. The following forms (or links) are helpful resources to assist you during the application process and throughout your time at Armstrong. Some of the forms are needed by all candidates; other forms apply to specific areas of study within the College of Education.
In addition to satisfying application requirements for the College of Education, applicants are reminded to complete all university admission requirements.
- Application for Admission to Candidacy (Undergraduate only)
- Either a Criminal Background Check Instructions [, 396.77 KB] or an Employment Verification Form [, 70.80 KB] (Only for teachers of record in public schools)
- Letter of Intent [, 59.13 KB]
- Tort Liability Insurance Form [, 22.72 KB] (Undergraduate only)
- Initial Disposition Assessment Form (Two submissions are required, only one for MED)
Please note that this program has a different application process.
- Master of Education (MED) AECL Application Checklist [, 22.10 KB]
- Criminal Background Check Instructions [ , 396.77 KB]
- Letter of Intent Form [ , 68.89 KB]
- Candidate Improvement Plan [, 104 KB]
- Incident Report Form [, 131.78 KB]
- Planning Key Assessment - Armstrong Lesson Plan Format
- Tort Liability Insurance Form [, 22.72 KB]
- Transcript Evaluation Request [, 29.15 KB] (Not required for all programs)
- College of Education Academic and Admissions Appeals Petition Form [, 121.26 KB]
- Graduate Student Registration Overload Form[, 28.01 KB]
- Graduate Student Pre-Requisite Override Form[, 29.37 KB]
- Internship II/Graduate Internship Appeal Form[, 16.12 KB]
Please contact us if you have any questions about these forms or any of our programs.
Unit Resources and Governance
To view, visit www.LiveText.com and enter the Visitor Pass code: 74EFF352