Staff Advisory Council Main Menu
2010 – 2011
- Planned lunch and learns for bi-weekly and professional staff.
- Requested Professional Development for bi-weekly and professional staff.
- Provided recommendations for a Business Casual Dress policy for Fridays and summers.
- Staff representation and participation in Inaugural and 75th anniversary festivities.
- More prominent staff participation on university committees.
- Discussed implementation of a mentoring program for staff.
- SAC involvement with implementation of the Strategic Plan.
- Representation on USG Staff Council.
- Revision of the Staff Advisory Council By-Laws.
- Separation of Fundraising and Outreach committee into two distinct committees.
- Revamping of the election process.
- Request for Presidential Endorsement of the University System of Georgia Staff Council.
Check out the Council Archives to see what we accomplished together in previous years.