University Registrar

Name Changes

Name changes are processed in person at the registrar counter in Victor Hall. Once your name is changed let each of your instructors know that previous roll information should be updated. One or more official documents are required to process the change. Please choose one of the options below and bring the documents which apply to your situation:

  • Driver's License with new name
  • Social Security Card with new name AND a photo ID
  • Divorce Decree indicating name change AND a photo ID
  • Adoption Documents AND a photo ID