Military & Veteran Affairs
Military & Veteran Affairs Main Menu
Student Veterans of America
The purpose of this organization is to provide a college-based military veterans group dedicated to supporting the community, military members, fellow veterans and students.
- Any student who has honorably served as a member of the US Armed Forces,
- Students who are Active Duty, Reserve, or National Guard members,
- Students currently enrolled in ROTC,
- Students who are family members of current or prior service members,
- Students currently enrolled at Armstrong.
- No qualified student will be denied membership based on race, creed or national origin.
2014-2015 Executive Board
President: Sherril Rawlinson
Vice President: Contrella Gibson
Special Projects Chair: Brittney Duncan