Military & Veteran Affairs
Military & Veteran Affairs Main Menu
Active Duty Military
Tough training and deployments are a fact of life, so we have classes and formats to match your military lifestyle. Armstrong offers Certificates, Associate, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees; evening and online classes; and a variety of terms – from full semester to seven-week flex terms, plus five- or ten-week summer sessions.
Now is the opportune time to use your Tuition Assistance benefits and enroll in classes at Armstrong to advance your career and plan for your future while you serve.
Looking for a Master’s degree? Armstrong’s Professional Communication and Leadership degree will give you a professional edge. Apply today.
VA Benefit Programs
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill/Chapter 33
- Montgomery GI Bill / Chapter 30
- Montgomery GI Bill / Chapter 1606
- Montgomery GI Bill / Chapter 1607
- Tuition Assistance - Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard
- VA Work-Study Program