Human Resources Main Menu
For questions regarding your benefits, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 912.344.2587.
Open Access POS (PPO Healthcare Plan)
How to locate a provider for Open Access POS Network
- HSA Open Access POS (HDHP/PPO)
How to locate an HMO provider
Lab Corp is the in-network lab for both the Open Access POS and HMO plans. Please note:
- LabCorp may have "draw sites" (i.e. in a hospital or doctor's office)
- Emergency/Urgent/Stat labs can be done at labs other than LabCorp
- Members should always ask prior to lab work being done who the lab provider will be
- This does not include members that are inpatient
- If a member is referred by an in-network provider to a lab other than LabCorp, please have them notify BCBSGa immediately to educate the provider.
- Teachers Retirement System of Georgia (TRS)
- Optional Retirement Program (ORP)
- TRS/ORP Employer and Employee Contribution Rates
- ERS Employer and Employee Contribution Rates
Tax Sheltered Annuities
Loans and Hardship Distributions
Due to recent changes to the IRS code, new procedures have been put in place for taking loans and hardship distributions from your 403(b) and/or 457(b) account. To make a distributions request, visit Retirement Manager and follow the prompts on the screen.
To download and print medical claim forms, please visit the University System of Georgia Benefits page.
For questions regarding your health membership details, visit Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Georgia or call their customer service line at 1.800.424-8950. For questions regarding your dental plan, please call MetLife's customer service line at 1.866.832.5759