Housing & Residence Life
Housing & Residence Life Main Menu
Rates listed are for the Academic Year 2014-2015 and Summer 2015
Listed rates are pending Board of Regents approval and subject to change.
- 2-bedroom, 1.5-semi-private bath apartment- $3,413 Fall/ $3,413 Spring/ $1,365 Summer (8 week session)/ $759 Summer (4 week session)
- 4-bedroom, 2-bath apartment- $3,043 Fall/ $3,043 Spring/ $1,217 Summer (8 week session)/ $676 Summer (4 week session)
- 2-bedroom, 2-bedroom- $3,735 Fall/ $3, 735 Spring
- Large Bedroom in a 2 bedroom, 1-bath apartment- $3,413 Fall/ $3,413 Spring
- Small Bedroom in a 2 bedroom, 1-bath apartment- $3,318 Fall/ $3, 318 Spring
- 4-bedroom, 4-bath apartment- $3,413 Fall/ $3,413 Spring/ $1,365 Summer (8 week session)/ $759 Summer (4 week session)
- 2-bedroom, 1-bath apartment- $3,254 Fall/ $3,254 Spring/ $1,302 Summer (8 week session)/ $723 Summer (4 week session)
- Semi-Private Suite- $3,144 Fall/ $3,144 Spring/ $1,257 Summer
- Private Suite- $3,285 Fall/ $3,285 Spring/ $1,314 Summer
Each Semi-Private and Private Suite has 2 bedroom/sides. Semi-Private Suites do not have doors to the individual bedrooms/sides. Private Suites have locking doors to their individual bedrooms/sides. All rates are per students, per term.
- Single Suite- $3,397 Fall/ $3,397 Spring/ $1,359 Summer
Each Single Suit has 1 bedroom accommodation. Housing and Residence Life reserves single units for students with ADA needs. Once ADA needs are established, Housing and Residence Life will open all unused Single Suits for residents without ADA needs. Single Suits are limited and not gaurenteed.