Housing & Residence Life
- Check the list of "What to Bring & What Not to Bring!"
- Check your email for updates regarding move-in policies. All move-in information will be sent to you via COVE email.
- Get your renter's insurance. The Office of Housing and Residence Life very strongly advises that each resident carry individual renter's insurance for his or her personal property in the event of fire, flood, theft, hurricane, tornado, overflowing tubs, broken pipes, water main breaks, etc. Armstrong does not protect personal belongings from burglary, vandalism, fire, smoke, and other perils.
- Check the Armstrong's Events calendars for move-in dates and activities.
- Pay your Armstrong account balance. Please review the Academic Calendar for deadlines. You cannot move-in to Housing with an outstanding balance on your account.
- Move into your home away from home on your designated move-in date!
- Plan to attend Armstrong's Welcome Week activities on campus, including Armstrong's annual Beach Bash. It's a great way to meet new people and see how much fun living near the beach can be!