Housing & Residence Life
Housing & Residence Life Main Menu
Moving In Checklist
- Check your email for updates regarding assignments and move-in policies. All move-in information will be sent to you via Armstrong email. Student may find it easier to setup their Armstrong email to forward to their personal account.
- Check your Application Status Page to review your upcoming assignment and roommate contact information.
- Contact and get to know your new roommate(s). Being a good roommate can be a challenge. Here are some tips to be a better roommate.
- Check the list of "What to Bring & What Not to Bring!"
- Get your renter's insurance. The Office of Housing and Residence Life very strongly advises that each resident carry individual renter's insurance for his or her personal property in the event of fire, flood, theft, hurricane, tornado, overflowing tubs, broken pipes, water main breaks, etc. Armstrong does not protect personal belongings from burglary, vandalism, fire, smoke, and other perils.
- Check the Armstrong's Events calendars for move-in dates activities.
- Pay your Armstrong account balance. Please review the Academic Calendar for deadlines. You cannot move into Housing with an outstanding balance on your account.
- Move into your home away from home on your designated move-in date.
- Plan to attend Armstrong's Welcome Week activities on campus, including Armstrong's annual Beach Bash. It's a great way to meet new people and see how much fun living near the beach can be!