Housing & Residence Life
Housing & Residence Life Main Menu
Money Matters Checklist
- Complete your FAFSA for the upcoming Academic Year. Check out our Financial Aid's website for instructions and more information.
- Review your outstanding balance through TouchNet and come up with a plan to cover your balance.
- Get to know the Financial Aid Counselors. These individuals are committed to helping students find appropriate ways to finance their education.
- Explore your financial opportunities, inlcuding Armstrong's Automatic Payment Plans.
- Apply for scholarships both on and off campus. Check out Financial Aid for scholarship resources.
- Make sure that all of your Financial Aid paperwork is complete. If you have questions, contact your Financial Aid counselor.
- Review your Financial Aid Award Letter. You may review this information through a quick eight step process.
- Receive your Award. Check out our Financial Aid's website for instructions and more information.
- Pay your outstanding balance prior to the deadline indicated on the Academic Calendar. If you pay after the advertised deadline you may receive additional late fees.
- Monitor your online account. Your family may add money onto your online account at any time.