Housing & Residence Life
Money Matters Checklist
- Find out who your Financial Aid Counselor will be.
- Explore your financial opportunities.
- Apply for scholarships both on and off campus. Check out Financial Aid for scholarship resources.
- Complete your FAFSA. Check out our Financial Aid's website for instructions and more information.
- Make sure that all of your Financial Aid paperwork is complete. If you have questions, contact your Financial Aid counselor.
- Review your Financial Aid Award Letter. You may review this information through a quick eight step process.
- Receive your Award. Check out our Financial Aid's website for instructions and more information.
- Select your meal plan (indicated on your housing application). Meal plans are required for living on campus, and they can be a very helpful way to help plan out your food costs.
- Pay your outstanding balance prior to the deadline indicated on the Academic Calendar. If you pay after the advertised deadline you may receive additional late fees.
- Check out Jobs on Campus. It's another great way to get involved and help to finance your education.
- Make a plan before you arrive on campus that includes a budget, possible job opportunities, and a fall back plan if something falls through. Remember that there are lots of resources and people willing to help on campus. All you have to do is ask.