Committee members 2010-11
Wayne Johnson (Chair)
Angela Ryczkowski Horne
Cheryl Dixon (UG Rep)
Kathryn Wells (Senator)
To Be Determined – graduate representative
Pam Culberson (Ex-Officio)
Educational Technology Committee Home Page
Welcome to the ETC home page! Here you will find information on our goals and planned activities for 2010-11
- Develop a blog for Armstrong faculty featuring technology and web based tools to improve productivity and advance teaching and learning.
- Provide recommendations to CIS on a campus-wide audience response system (ARS) and promote faculty awareness of ARS.
- Sponsor at least three symposia on educational technology related topics.
- Assist in the development of a proposal framework for allocation of technology fee funds for students, staff and faculty.
- Promote more transparency in technology related expenditure decisions by CIS.
|4NOV10||Check out our ETC Blog (http://aasuetc.wordpress.com)! Learn about open source software and educational technology tools being used by Armstrong faculty to improve productivity and advance teaching and learning. Please rate and leave comments about any software/tools you find useful on the blog site. The blog also includes instructions on how you can submit information on tools you would like to share on the blog.|
|4NOV10||Technology Fee Proposals: Three ETC members are currently working with other faculty and students as part of the Technology Fee Committee to develop a proposal-based award system to determine the allocation of technology fee funds. Selection criteria will be based on the Technology Fee Expenditure Guidelines and emphasize student impact.|