Information Technology Services
Student Training Calendar
Please contact the Helpdesk at 912.344.2518 or email@example.com to schedule individual appointments or specialized sessions.
Upcoming Training Opportunities for Students
A Self-paced tutorial is available through Armstrong eClassroom titled "Armstrong Student Tutorial". This course has been updated to include information about Brightspace. If you do not see this course in your listing please send a message to Helpdesk@armstrong.edu to have this added to your account.
Armstrong eClassroom: Student Open Sessions
Please join us on campus or in an online session for assistance with using any of the tools or to ask questions about D2L.
- Monday, January 12 Location: Solms 104, 2 - 3 pm. Registration not required.
- Tuesday, January 13 Location: Solms 104, 2 - 3 pm. Registration not required.
- Wednesday, January 14 Location: Solms 104, 4:30 - 5:30 pm. Registration not required.
- Thursday, January 15 Location: Solms 104, 12 - 1 pm. Registration not required.
- Tuesday, January 13 Location: Collaborate, 4:30 - 5:30 pm. Registration not required.
Collaborate for Students
Armstrong instructors are using web conferencing in their fully online, hybrid, or partial online courses. This open session allows students to stop by to ask questions about using Collaborate. All students are welcome to attend.
Google Apps: Workshop for Students
Learn about the many different features and functions of Google Apps including Email, Calendar, Docs and much more. In this session, we will learn to create and share events, invitations, organize Email, and share Docs. All students are welcome to attend.
- Upon Request