Information Technology Services
- Log in to Google Apps from any computer, anywhere to get email, check your calendar, or collaborate on a document. If you're remote or on your home computer, you can still access Google Apps in your web browser.
- Never lose data, even if your computer crashes or is lost or damaged. All your work is hosted and safely backed up on Google’s secure servers instead of on your computer.
Better Collaboration and Productivity
- Coordinate meetings and Armstrong events by sharing calendars that anyone (or just a select few) can view alongside their own agenda.
- Share documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that multiple team members can view and edit all at the same time.
- Send and receive instant chat messages right in your Gmail window.
- Build team web sites to quickly publish all sorts of shared information, such as documents, spreadsheets, presentations, files, videos, and gadgets
- Share videos with your team or throughout the company to get your message across in style
Power and Convenience
- One-click archives. Now, you no longer need to store email on your computer.
- Innovative features to help you work more efficiently, including email labels, email conversations, and Google-powered search.
Google Technical Support
How To and FAQ
Google on Moblie Devices