Information Technology Services
Armstrong eClassroom: Desire2Learn Open Sessions
Please stop by face to face or in the Online Sessions for assistance with using any of the tools or to have questions answered about Desire2Learn.
- August 5, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 at 12 p.m to 1 p.m. in Armstrong Center Room 113
- Online Open Session to be held
Armstrong eClassroom: Desire2Learn Training Tracks
Track 1: Self-paced tutorial created by Desire2Learn that includes written instructions and short videos. D2L login is required to access the tutorial and will be made available to all instructors.
Track 2: Self-paced tutorial and participate in one or more of the hands on and/or open sessions.
Track 3: Participate in the Training Series that will provide hands on training for the most common tools used in D2L. There will be a total of five 60 minute sessions and do not need to be taken consecutively.
- Session 1: Introduction and Tools
- Session 2: Communication Tools
- Session 3: Content Tools
- Session 4: Assessment and Grades
- Session 5: Customize myCourse for next semester
IT Services Training Series
- Session 1: September 16 at 12 p.m to 1 p.m. Location: TBD
- Session 2: September 17 at 12 p.m to 1 p.m. Location: TBD
- Session 3: September 18 at 12 p.m to 1 p.m. Location: TBD
- Session 4: September 19 at 12 p.m to 1 p.m. Location: TBD
- Session 5: September 20 at 12 p.m to 1 p.m. Location: TBD
Classes limited to 15 participants. Please use our Training Registration Form to reserve your seat today! Additional Session 5 classes to be announced soon.
Armstrong eClassroom: Desire2Learn 10.2 Demo Sessions for Instructors
Desire2Learn will be upgraded over the 2013 winter break to version 10.2. This upgrade will not require any rebuilding of courses. IT Services staff have been preparing for this upgrade over the summer and will schedule Fall Demo and preview sessions and will post information on the IT Services website about the changes to the software.