Armstrong Latino Menu
Goizueta Foundation Scholarship
The purpose of The Goizueta Foundation is to assist organizations that empower individuals and families through educational opportunities to improve the quality of their lives. You can read more about the history and mission of The Goizueta Foundation at www.goizuetafoundation.org.
The Goizueta Scholarship application is now accepting applications. The scholarship is offered annually to eligible undergraduate Hispanic/Latino students to help fund their education at Armstrong. Scholarship Eligibility
- Hispanic/Latino student whose family/spouse/legal guardian resides in the United States (international students are not eligible)
- A student currently pursuing an undergraduate degree at Armstrong, or an admitted student that plans to enroll in courses for fall 2015
- Demonstrates financial need, regardless of residency status
- All Hispanic/Latino students that are U.S citizens, permanent residents, DACA recipients, or undocumented should apply
- Meets overall 3.0 GPA requirement
You may access the scholarship application via the following link:
The scholarship portal will prompt you to log-in to your Armstrong PORT account, where you will be able to apply for the scholarship. The application deadline is May 1st, and all final documents (reference letters included) need to be submitted no later than 5/5/15 at 5:00 pm.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions tab, located on the right corner of this page, if you have any general questions about the scholarship process.
Director, Office of Multicultural Affairs
Mr. Woody Melton
Scholarship Coordinator, Office of Financial Aid
Ms. Elizabeth De la Peña
Coordinator, Office of Hispanic Outreach and
Retention at Armstrong (HORA)
For more scholarship resources, visit Armstrong' Scholarship Bulletin board