Pirate Card Main Menu
Your Passport to Armstrong Atlantic State University
The PirateCard is an essential key to campus life and a handy tool for managing money. As the official identification card for Armstrong, it gives you access to facilities, services and fun too! You can also use it to access your Pirate Cash to make purchases at the bookstore, for printing and dining. You should carry your PirateCard at all times while on campus.
- Your PirateCard gives you access into the brand new student union building with The Galley, Ogeechee Theater, The Perk, Pirate Pantry and hang-out spots.
- Access your meal plan using your card.
- Buy all your books with a simple swipe of your card.
- You can view your transactions online to keep track of your spending.
- Your parents can load money to your card from their computer for you to use instantly!
- Serves as a safety feature — Only students with PirateCard access are permitted into the new freshman residence hall, student union building and other locations on campus.
You can add money to the card from the convenience of your own computer.
Add Funds Here
- Unused funds will roll over to the next semester (with the exception of the meal plan).
- Transactions can be viewed online by students, helping them with their money management.
For Faculty & Staff
- You can add money to the card for use in all the dining services areas, in the bookstore, at most vending machines, and at other locations.
- No need to carry cash on campus.
- Use your card to gain access to most campus events and activities.
- Access the Recreation Center with membership.