Bursar Main Menu
Paying Your Bill 101
Where to Find your Bill
- Click the “Pay Online” button on this page.
- Log into the Port of Armstrong. Choose "Touchnet Bill Pay System" from the Student Services box on your Port home page.
How to Pay your Bill
- Click the “Pay Online” button on this page. See Detailed Online Payment Instructions
- From the Port of Armstrong: Go directly to your bill by choosing Touchnet Bill Pay System from the Student Services box on the Port home tab after you log in.
- Credit cards accepted for tuition online only (MC/DISC/AMEX only--No VISA accepted)
- Check or webcheck
- Spring Flex Term payments must be made before Flex courses begin March 11, 2014.
After January 17, 2014, there will be no refund for dropped courses. Make your schedule changes before this date!
- Flex term courses beginning in January may be dropped (eligible for refund) until January 15, 2014. After that date, students wishing to drop individual courses(or withdraw from the semester) must withdraw through the Registrar. Course withdrawals (after January 15, 2014) are not eligible for a refund.
- Flex term courses beginning in March may be dropped (eligible for refund) until March 13, 2014. After that date, students wishing to drop individual courses(or withdraw from the semester) must withdraw through the Registrar. Course withdrawals (after March 13, 2014) are not eligible for a refund.
Students wishing to withdraw from all courses may do so online through January 17, 2014. After January 17, 2014 , Semester Withdrawals must be processed through the Registrar.
- Note: Students with both 16-week and Flex term courses should use the earliest drop deadline for reference when considering dropping or withdrawing from any or all courses.
- Summer 2014 Payment deadline: May 15, 2014
- Fall 2014 Payment deadline: August 15, 2014
See Bursar's News and Announcements for other important dates and notices.
- Check your bill and your financial aid award. Log into the Port of Armstrong, choose "Touchnet Bill Pay System" from the list of links in the "Student Services" box on the Home tab. Look at your current account activity and choose the upcoming semester. This will show your final balance after financial aid is applied. You must make sure you have enough financial aid to cover your entire bill (tuition, fees, housing, meal plan, parking tickets).
- Check your balance. If you are getting a financial aid refund or you have paid your entire bill, your balance will be $0. Your classes are safe.
- Sign a Master Promissory Note for loans. Students receiving loans will not see those funds applied toward your bill until after the loan certification process is complete. Remember, if you applied for a loan you MUST sign a Master Promissory Note this year.
- Pay the difference. Any difference between your bill and your financial aid award must be paid by posted deadlines or your classes will be dropped.
- Come see us! If you need additional financial aid, drop by to see a financial aid counselor ASAP. Your classes depend on it!
- Frequently Asked Questions about Paying your Bill