Office of Admissions
International Admission Requirements
Must meet First-Year, Transfer, or other category admission requirements as they pertain to the applicant. (See the Admission Requirements listed under each of the student categories). Specific requirements can also be found on the International Admission Application .
Test Score Requirements (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT or ACT):
- TOEFL: 523 Paper, 193 Computer, 70 Internet
- IELTS: 6.0
- SAT: 900 Combined (minumum 440 Critical Reading and 410 Math)
- ACT: 19 Composite (minumum 18 English and 18 Math)
- Print and complete the International Admission Application .
- Submit the $25 application fee
Submit all supporting documents (see detailed explanation of supporting documents in the International Application) -
- Official* high school transcripts- Must be evaluated by an approved evaluation agency (Grade Point Average calculation is required).
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges attended- Must be evaluated by an approved evaluation agency.
- Official SAT, ACT, TOEFL, or IELTS scores
- Confidential Declaration of Finances and supporting documents
- Copy of the biographical page(s) of your passport (photograph, name, date of birth, citizenship, and expiration date)
- Immunization records
*Note: Official documents must be in a sealed envelope issued by the institution or they must come in secure electronic format. Student copies will not be accepted. An original document is not the same as an official document. Applicants who have foreign high school, college, or university coursework, but who do not require an F1 student visa, must submit official transcript evaluations from an approved evaluation agency. Armstrong works primarily with Josef Silny & Associates or WES, but any of the companies listed at the NACES website are accepted. Students with U.S. coursework to transfer can visit our Transfer Articulation Page to find out which classes will transfer.
International Admission Deadlines
|Deadlines for Semester||Spring 2015||Fall 2015|
|Application Deadline||September 15||May 1|
|Document Deadline||October 15||June 1|