Office of Admissions
Home-schooled Students: After You're Accepted
Congratulations and welcome aboard!
Log in to the Port of Armstrong to get started. The Port is your gateway to most of the technology resources you will need as a student at Armstrong
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) using the Lookup ID link
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday — MMDDYY
Don’t forget to change your password using the link in the top right menu
- Sign up for a Navigate Orientation session (you will register for your first classes during the session)
Submit your immunization records prior to registration
- If you are a Georgia resident, submit your Proof of Lawful Presence prior to registration.
- Check your Armstrong email. Your Armstrong email account will be our official means of communicating important information to you about your academic record and your student account
- Check your financial aid status and account balance on the Student Accounts & Financial Aid tab in the Port of Armstrong