Office of Admissions
Admissions Main Menu
Congratulations! You're Accepted. Now What?
Step 1: Log in to Port of Armstrong
- Go to port.armstrong.edu
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) by using the Lookup ID link on the login page
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday—MMDDYY
- Please note it may take 24-48 hours after you're accepted before your Port ID is activated
- Contact: IT Services at 912.344.2518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Pay your Tuition Deposit
- Armstrong State University requires first-time freshman admitted applicants to pay a $50 tuition deposit that will be applied towards your bill for the Fall 2015 term at Armstrong.
- The deposit is due no later than May 1, 2015.
- With this deposit you will reserve your seat in the Class of 2019 and will be pre-registered for your fall courses.
- Students accepted after May 1 are expected to pay their deposit within 2 weeks of their acceptance date.
Please complete the Freshman Tuition Deposit Form and submit payment via one of the options instructed on the form (online, by mail, or in-person).
Step 3: Sign up for Navigate Orientation
- Navigate includes academic advisement and registration for your classes. Freshmen are required to attend Navigate
- Register online to attend
- Contact: Office of Orientation at 912.344.2504 or email@example.com
Step 4: Apply for On-campus Housing
- Review Housing Options (please note: new freshmen are required to live on campus)
- Apply for Housing
- Contact: Housing & Residence Life at 912.344.2940 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5: Send required documents
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
Step 6: Check your Financial Aid Status
- Check your financial aid status and account balance on the Student Accounts & Financial Aid tab in SHIP via Port of Armstrong
- You will be able to review your awards, accept or decline any awards, and check your balance when available