Office of Admissions
Admissions Main Menu
Congratulations! You're Accepted. Now What?
Step 1: Log in to Port of Armstrong
- Go to port.armstrong.edu
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) by using the Lookup ID link on the login page
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday—MMDDYY
- Please note it may take 24-48 hours after you're accepted before your Port ID is activated
- Contact: IT Services at 912.344.2518 or email@example.com
Step 2: Pay your Tuition Deposit
- Armstrong State University requires first-time freshman admitted applicants to pay a $50 tuition deposit that will be applied towards your bill for the Fall 2015 term at Armstrong.
- The deposit is due no later than May 1, 2015.
- With this deposit you will reserve your seat in the Class of 2019 and will be pre-registered for your fall courses.
- Students accepted after May 1 are expected to pay their deposit within 2 weeks of their acceptance date.
Please complete the Freshman Tuition Deposit Form and submit payment via one of the following options:
1.) By Mail: Mail a check (personal, or bank/cashier’s) or money order to the address below. Please do not mail cash payments. Make checks and money orders payable to Armstrong State University.
Armstrong State University
Office of Admissions
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, GA 31419
2.) In Person: Bring cash, check (personal, or bank/cashier’s) or money order to the Office of Admissions in Victor Hall during regular business hours (M-F 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
Step 3: Sign up for Navigate Orientation
- Navigate includes academic advisement and registration for your classes. Freshmen are required to attend Navigate
- Register online to attend
- Contact: Office of Orientation at 912.344.2504 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4: Apply for On-campus Housing
- Review Housing Options (please note: new freshmen are required to live on campus)
- Apply for Housing
- Contact: Housing & Residence Life at 912.344.2940 or email@example.com
Step 5: Send required documents
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
Step 6: Check your Financial Aid Status
- Check your financial aid status and account balance on the Student Accounts & Financial Aid tab in SHIP via Port of Armstrong
- You will be able to review your awards, accept or decline any awards, and check your balance when available