Office of Admissions
First Year Menu
Freshmen Admission Checklist
- $25 application fee
- All official high school transcripts (must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution or sent electronically directly from the issuing insitution).
- Official SAT or ACT scores (Note: Armstrong's code for SAT is 5012 and for ACT is 0786).
- Submit your immunization records prior to registration
- If you are a Georgia resident, submit your Proof of Lawful Presence prior to registration.
- Submit official college transcripts (if applicable).
Don't forget these Important Deadlines:
- December 15: Priority Fall 2015 Deadline. Applicants must submit all credentials in order to be considered for institutional scholarships. Note: no separate application is required.
- March 15: Priority Fall 2015 FASFA Deadline: Complete the FAFSA for the upcoming fall semester as early as January 1 at fafsa.edu.gov. Armstrong's school code is 001546. Check out our Financial Aid page for more information.
- May 1: Commitment Deposit Due for Fall 2015. Reserve your spot to be a part of the class of 2019! Note: the deposit is non-refundable after May 1.
Freshmen Admission Deadlines
|Deadlines for Semester||Fall 2014||Spring 2015||Summer 2015|
|Application and Document Deadline||July 15||December 1||TBD|
|Flexterm Deadline||September 15||March 1||TBD|
Freshmen Admission Deadlines for Fall 2015
|Priority Fall 2015 Deadline||December 15|
|Fall 2015 Commitment Deposit Deadline||May 1|
|Application and Document Deadline||TBD|