Office of Admissions
Graduate Admissions Main Menu
Contact and Hours
First Floor Lobby in Victor Hall
(Find us on the campus map)
Armstrong State University
Office of Graduate Admissions
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, Georgia 31419
912.344.2503 or 800.633.2349
Office of Admissions Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8:15 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Graduate Transient Student: Admission Requirements
You are considered to be a transient student if you are attending another college or university and would like to attend Armstrong for no more than two consecutive semesters.
- Complete the Graduate Studies Transient Application .
- Submit one official transcripts showing a minimum of the equivalent of a 4-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Submit Official Transient Letter or Official Letter of Good Standing from the institution requesting enrollment in specific courses (this letter will be used for advisement at Armstrong).
NOTE: An updated Transient Letter or Letter of Good Standing AND an updated application is required for each semester of attendance.
Graduate Transient Student: After You’re Accepted
Congratulations on your acceptance to graduate school!
Step 1: Log in to Port of Armstrong
- Go to port.armstrong.edu
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) by using the Lookup ID link on the login page
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday—MMDDYY
- Please note it may take 24-48 hours after you're accepted before your Port ID is activated.
- Contact: IT Services at 912.344.2518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Send required documents
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
- Contact: Office of Admissions at 912.344.2503 or email@example.com or fax 912.344.3417
Step 3: Register for Classes
- Students are eligible to register upon acceptance during the posted registration time.
- View additional information about Registration Instructions for Graduate Students.
- Contact: Registrar's Office at 912.344.2576