Office of Graduate Admissions
Admission to Graduate Programs differs from undergraduate admission as admission decisions at the graduate level are made by the individual academic departments and requirements vary by program. Use the links below to find requirements for your programs of interest. Please note: the graduate catalog is the final authority on requirements for specific programs.
Individual programs also determine degree admission categories at the time of acceptance. This can be a lengthy process. Please plan accordingly. See the graduate admission categories page for more information.
Also, please see the supporting documents page to find document checklists for individual programs.
Graduate Admission Exams
Most programs require scores from one of the following standardized exams. Check individual programs below for specific exam requirements.
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) : AASU School Code: 5012
- Millers Analogies Test (MAT) : AASU School Code: 1091
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) : AASU School Code: 5012
- Georgia Assessments for the Certification of Educators (GACE) : AASU Program Provider Code: 40
Adult Education and Community Leadership
Curriculum and Instruction
Early Childhood Education
Reading Specialist Education
Communication Sciences & Disorders
- Master of Science (Fall intake only)
Health Services Administration
- Master of Science
- Adult Health Clinical Nurse Specialist Post-Master's Certificate
- Adult Nurse Practitioner Post-Master's Certificate
- Nursing Administration Post-Master's Certificate