Office of Admissions
Graduate Admissions Main Menu
Contact and Hours
First Floor Lobby in Victor Hall
(Find us on the campus map)
Armstrong State University
Office of Graduate Admissions
11935 Abercorn Street
Savannah, Georgia 31419
912.344.2503 or 800.633.2349
Office of Admissions Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8:15 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday: 8:15 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Post-Baccalaureate Graduate: Requirements
You are considered a Post-Baccalaureate student if you have already received a Bachelor’s degree. Students wishing to obtain a post-bac certificate or post-bac teacher certification must meet specific requirements for the individual program. Please refer to the Program Requirements page for details.
- Graduate Admissions Application
- Submit one official transcript from all previous colleges or universities showing a minimum of the equivalent of a four-year Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Submit supporting documents for the individual program to which you are applying. Application requirements vary by program.
NOTE: Transcripts from ALL previous colleges or universities must be received before students will be considered for admission. All transcripts must be submitted regardless of transfer credit received.
Post-Baccalaurate Graduate: After You’re Accepted
Congratulations on your acceptance to graduate school!
Step 1: Log in to Port of Armstrong
- Go to port.armstrong.edu
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) by using the Lookup ID link on the login page
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday—MMDDYY
- Please note it may take 24-48 hours after you're accepted before your Port ID is activated.
- Contact: IT Services at 912.344.2518 or email@example.com
Step 2: Send required documents
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
- Contact: Office of Admissions at 912.344.2503 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 912.344.3417
Step 3: Check your Financial Aid Status
- Check your financial aid status and account balance on the Student Accounts & Financial Aid tab in SHIP via Port of Armstrong
- You will be able to review your awards, accept or decline any awards, and check your balance when available.
- Contact: Office of Financial Aid at 912.344.3448 or email@example.com
Step 4: Meet with your Academic Advisor
- Contact your academic advisor to get advised prior to registering for your clases. Visit www.armstrong.edu/advisors to find your advisor.
Step 5: Register for Classes
- Students are eligible to register upon acceptance during the posted registration time.
- View additional information about Registration Instructions for Graduate Students.
- Contact: Registrar's Office at 912.344.2576
Step 6: Get your PirateCard
- Get your PirateCard by stopping by our PirateCard Office in the Student Union D245
- Contact: PirateCard Office at 912.344.3292 or firstname.lastname@example.org