Office of Admissions
Graduate Admissions Main Menu
Non-Degree Seeking: Admissions Requirements
Applicants who wish to pursue courses for personal enrichment or advancement may be admitted as non-degree students. Some programs have additional requirements. Please see the Program Requirements page for details. Non-degree-seeking students are allowed to enroll in a maximum of 12 credit hours. After earning 12 credit hours, or upon changing to degree-seeking status, students will be screened for admission to the university.
- Complete the Non-Degree Seeking Admissions Application .
- Submit one official transcript from all previous colleges or universities showing a minimum of the equivalent of a four-year Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Send in your completed immunization form
- If you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
- Submit supporting documents for the individual program to which you are applying. Application requirements vary by program.
Non-Deegree Seeking: After You’re Accepted
Congratulations on your acceptance to graduate school!
Step 1: Log in to Port of Armstrong
- Go to port.armstrong.edu
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) by using the Lookup ID link on the login page
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday—MMDDYY
- Please note it may take 24-48 hours after you're accepted before your Port ID is activated.
- Contact: IT Services at 912.344.2518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Send required documents
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
- Contact: Office of Admissions at 912.344.2503 or email@example.com or fax 912.344.3417
Step 3: Meet with your Academic Advisor
- Contact your academic advisor to get advised prior to registering for your clases. Visit www.armstrong.edu/advisors to find your advisor.
- Contact: Office of Academic Orientation and Advisement at 912.344.2570 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 4: Register for Classes
- Students are eligible to register upon acceptance during the posted registration time. Non-degree-seeking students are allowed to enroll in a maximum of 12 credit hours.
- View additional information about Registration Instructions for Graduate Students.
- Contact: Registrar's Office at 912.344.2576
Step 5: Get your PirateCard
- Get your PirateCard by stopping by our PirateCard Office in the Student Union D245
- Contact: PirateCard Office at 912.344.3292 or email@example.com