Visit Armstrong Main Menu
The best way to experience the true sense of the Armstrong State University community is to plan a visit. Our beautiful 268-acre arboretum campus is set just 15 minutes from downtown Savannah, with shopping, dining and fun things to do all nearby.
We invite you to schedule a tour, plan to attend an open house, schedule an interview and get to know us.
- When: Campus tours are available Monday - Friday at 2:00 p.m. when the university is in session.
- Location: Guided tours begin at the Student Union with a welcome session conducted by one of our enrollment services professionals. After the session, an Armstrong Ambassador will show you our campus and a room in the new freshman residence hall.
- Parking: A visitors’ parking pass will be sent in your confirmation email.
- Special Accomodations: Visitors with disabilities requiring special accommodations should notify our office at least one week in advance.
- Pirate Preview Open House - November 1, 2014
- Start.Now Registration (for non-traditional aged students) - December 12, 2014
- Pirate Preview Open House - February 21, 2015
- Pirate Preview Open House - April 11, 2015
Tour the campus from the convenience of your own home using our online Virtual Tour. Your tour guide, Jaci, will take you on a tour of our beautiful campus and show you 360 degree views of select campus buildings.
For groups of 10 or more, Armstrong offers group tours Monday - Friday at 10:00 a.m. Group tours are subject to availability and will fill up quickly. Please request group tours at least 2 weeks in advance. An admissions representative will respond within 48-72 hours to confirm your reservation.
Request a Group Tour