Construction & Growth Menu
Renovate Armstrong Annex 2, Phase II of II
Renovation of existing storage space within the Armstrong Center Receiving area for Central Receiving; and then renovation of all remaining areas of the Armstrong Annex 2, creating Engineering Labs, Fine Arts Labs, and a University Mail Services Center.
- Project Construction Budget: $975,000 approx.
- Completion Date: March 2011
- General Contractor: Choate Construction
- Project Architect: Cogdell and Mendrala Architects
- Project Funding Sources: MRR, EPFI, Institutional Funds