Construction & Growth Menu
This two-phase project will first renovate Armstrong Center Suites 12-19 (11,394 gsf) for use as the new consolidated campus data center. Once this phase is complete, the current Information Technology (IT) facility will be vacated and phase two of this project will begin. The IT facility will be renovated as a 13,083 gsf satellite addition to our Lane Library.
The proximity of the IT building to the Student Union and Lane Library makes it a perfect location for a library satellite facility which will house functions that both undergraduate and graduate students need during regular hours and extended hours that complement the operational hours of the Student Union.
- Project Construction Budget: $5,000,000 approx.
- Completion Date: Ph I Spring 2012
- Completion Date: Ph II March 2013
- Construction Manager: Garbutt/Christman
- Project Architect: Cogdell & Mendrala Architects
- Project Funding Sources: GSFIC Bonds
- % Completed: Ph I 100% Ph II 70%