(Earned 30+ college credit hours)
If you are interested in becoming an online only student at Armstrong, please follow the instructions in the checklist below. If you are a student who already has an associate's degree or certificate and are planning to complete a bachelor's degree, you also should follow these steps.
Admission Checklist for Transfer Students
- Submit the online Armstrong admission application using the Apply Now! button
Send in supporting documents
- Official college transcripts from all colleges attended
- Apply for financial aid
- Check your admission status
- Check your financial aid status
Once Accepted to Armstrong
Log in to the Port of Armstrong to get started. The Port is your gateway to most of the technology resources you will need as a student at Armstrong.
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) using the Lookup ID link.
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday — MMDDYY.
- Don’t forget to change your password using the link in the top right menu.
- Check your financial aid status on the Student Accounts & Financial Aid tab in the Port of Armstrong.
- If you are a Georgia resident, please provide Proof of Lawful Presence
- Complete the immunization record waiver form
- Email your academic advisor to schedule an appointment (visit our advisors page).
For more information on selecting your courses, orientation, and registration; please contact the academic department of your major.