Armstrong welcomes International Students to apply for any of our online programs. International students enrolled in an online program do not qualify for an F1 student visa since they can complete the program from outside of the United States. Our online programs are an affordable way to earn a degree from a quality institution without leaving your home country.
Admission Checklist for International Students
• Submit the online Armstrong admission application using the Apply Now! Button. You will need to create a free account through gacollege411.
• Submit all supporting documents for the program for which you are applying. This may include:
o Official High School transcripts*
o Official GED scores (if applicable)
o Official transcripts of all universities or colleges attended*
o Official evaluation of all foreign coursework by an approved evaluation agency*
o Official SAT or ACT scores, and/or
o Official TOEFL or IELTS scores
*Applicants who have foreign high school, college, or university coursework must submit official transcript evaluations from an approved evaluation agency. Armstrong works primarily with J. Silny or WES, but any of the companies listed at the NACES website are accepted. Please note that the College of Education only accepts evaluations from Josef Silny & Associates.
Once Accepted to Armstrong
Log in to the Port of Armstrong to get started. The Port is your gateway to most of the technology resources you will need as a student at Armstrong.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Port ID and your Student ID (907#). Your subject line should read: International Student Requesting Port ID.
- Sign in to the Port of Armstrong with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday — MMDDYY.
Don’t forget to change your password after you log in using the link in the top right menu.
Check your Armstrong email. Your Armstrong email account will be our official means of communicating important information to you.
- Check to see if you have any Announcements. Announcements are tailored just for you, to help keep you informed about what you need to know or do at any particular time.
Complete the immunization record waiver form .
- Email your academic advisor to schedule an advising appointment.
For more information on selecting your courses, orientation, and registration, please contact the academic department of your major.