Admission Checklist for Graduate Students
- Graduate Admissions Application
- Submit two official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended. Original transcripts are required even if the courses from one school appear on the transcript of another.. Note: All students with undergraduate or graduate degrees granted in countries outside the United States are required to have an outside international credential evaluation done. See the Acceptable Evaluation Agencies page for a list of agencies you may use.
- Send in supporting documents for the individual program to which you are applying (see Graduate Degree Program Requirements). Application requirements vary by program. The processing of your application will not be completed until the Graduate Admissions Office receives all of the required documents for your program.
- Submit your Immunization form prior to registration. Students taking all online courses should sign the Online Exemption section of the Immunization Form.
- If you are a Georgia state resident, submit your Proof of Lawful Presence
- Apply for financial aid. NOTE: Financial Aid does not apply to certificate programs. Certificate programs are currently not eligible for financial aid.
- Check your admission status
Once Accepted to Armstrong
Log in to the Port of Armstrong to get started. The Port is your gateway to most of the technology resources you will need as a student at Armstrong.
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) using the Lookup ID link.
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday — MMDDYY.
- Don’t forget to change your password using the link in the top right menu
- Check your financial aid status on the Student Accounts & Financial Aid tab in the Port of Armstrong.
- Contact your academic advisor to schedule an appointment (find your advisor here).
For more information on selecting your courses, orientation, and registration; please contact the academic department of your major.