University Registrar Main Menu
- Registration Instructions
- Course Descriptions
- Registration Times
- Adding, Dropping and Withdrawing
- In-state Residency Information
- Transient Student Information
- The Academic Catalogs are the official documents for policies and regulations. Students are responsible for reading and abiding by the official requirements.
- The Academic Calendar has many important dates and deadlines. Students are responsible for meeting these deadlines.
- The Armstrong email system is the primary way the university communicates with students. Check your Armstrong email often.