Office of Admissions
Admissions Main Menu
Congratulations! You're Accepted, Now What?
Step 1: Log in to Port of Armstrong
- Go to port.armstrong.edu
- Find your Port ID and your Student ID (907#) using the Lookup ID link on the login page
- Sign in with your Port ID. The first time you sign in, the password is your birthday—MMDDYY. If you have forgotten your password, please follow the self-serve reset link.
- Please note it may take 24-48 hours after you're accepted before your Port ID is activated.
- Contact: IT Services at 912.344.2518 or email@example.com
Step 2: Meet with your Academic Advisor
- Contact your academic advisor to register for courses. If you are an undeclared major, please contact the office of academic advising at 912.344.2570.
Step 3: Send required documents
- Send in your completed immunization form and if you are a Georgia resident, please provide proof of lawful presence
Step 4: Apply for On-campus Housing
- Review Housing Options
- Apply for Housing
- Contact: Housing & Residence Life at 912.344.2940 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 5: Check your Financial Aid Status
- Check your financial aid status and account balance on the Student Accounts & Financial Aid tab in SHIP via Port of Armstrong
- You will be able to review your awards, accept or decline any awards, and check your balance when available.