Office of Admissions
Admissions Main Menu
Freshman Admission Requirements
Test Score Requirements (ACT or SAT)
- SAT: 900 Combined (minimum 440 Critical Reading and 410 Math)
- ACT: 19 Composite (minimum 18 English and 18 Math)
High School GPA & Core Course Requirements
- 2.5 High School GPA (core course grade point average)
- 17 College Preparatory Courses (4 years of English, 4 years of Mathematics, 4 years of Science, 3 years of Social Studies, and 2 years of the same Foreign Language) See Required High School Curriculum for more information.
- If you are a home-schooled student, please view the home-schooled requirements section.
In addition to meeting the above admission criteria, applicants graduating or who would have graduated from high school within the past five year must meet the requirements of the freshman index of 2006 of the Board of Regents.
If you have attempted any college credits during high school, you will need to submit official college transcripts and meet our transfer admission GPA requirement.
Freshman Admissions Checklist
- Submit an Application and $25 application fee
- Submit all required credentials: Official high school transcripts and SAT or ACT test scores (Note: Armstrong's code for SAT is 5012 and for ACT is 0786)
- Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
- Submit your immunization records prior to registration
- If you are a Georgia resident, submit your Proof of Lawful Presence prior to registration
|Deadlines for Semester||Summer 2015||Fall 2015||Spring 2016|
|Application and Document Deadline||April 15||July 1||December 1|
|Flexterm Deadline||Not Available||September 21||February 15|
|FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Priority Deadline||March 5||March 15||August 3|